World Book Competition Terms & Conditions
- Photographs must contain a person in a character from a book.
- By submitting the photographs you are giving permission for the images to be used by PNP Events Ltd & THE POLAR EXPRESS Train Ride at Wensleydale & other partners in digital and print material etc.
- Consent MUST be obtained for anyone recognisable in the photographs (or parent/guardian consent for under 16s).
- Entrants can enter up to ten photographs.
- Closing date for entries is Thursday 4th March 2020. Anything submitted after 23:59 on that date will not be considered.
- The Winners will be announced on 6th March 2020 over Facebook Messenger. The Winner must respond within 10 days in order to claim the prize otherwise they will forfeit the prize.
- There is no cash alternative.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn in any way.
How to enter
Post a picture to our Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn or Instagram using #Believe to share your experience– we’ll be tracking posts with this hashtag and sharing your experience on our networks.
We may ask you to send high-resolution versions of the pics via email.
The Prize consists of 5 Polar Express Mini Hardback books (1 per winner). These will be posted at our early convenience to the winner(s).