Social Media Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
- Photographs must be taken on, or looking at Wensleydale Polar Express Train Ride.
- By submitting the photographs you are giving permission for the images to be used by PNP Events Ltd & THE POLAR EXPRESS Train Ride at Wensleydale & other partners in digital and print material etc.
- Consent MUST be obtained for anyone recognisable in the photographs (or parent/guardian consent for under 16s).
- Entrants can enter up to ten photographs.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 23rd February 2020. Anything submitted after 21:00 on that date will not be considered.
- The Winner will be announced in week beginning the 24th February 2020 over Facebook Messenger. The Winner must respond within 10 days in order to claim the prize otherwise they will forfeit the prize.
- There is no cash alternative.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn in any way.
How to enter
Post a picture to our Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn or Instagram using #Believe to share your experience– we’ll be tracking posts with this hashtag and sharing your experience on our networks.
We may ask you to send high-resolution versions of the pics via email.
The Prize consists of a mini photo frame, magnets, keyring, lapel badge and bookmark. We reserve the right to alter the prize if necessary.